UPPER ARLINGTON, Ohio (WTVN) -- Investigators have seen the dash cam video from an officer-involved crash that killed six people. They say it shows the Upper Arlington police officer, who was on an emergency call with lights and sirens on, had a green light that turned yellow just as he entered the intersection of Riverside Drive and Fishinger Road.

"The Toyota had the red light, actually ran the red light, and stopped in the middle of the intersection and the cruiser struck it," said Perry Township Police Chief Robert Oppenheimer.

A man, his wife, and their four daughters died at the scene.

Upper Arlington Police Officer Shawn Paynter, a five year veteran of the force, was responding to a robbery call at the McDonald's on Henderson Road at the time of the 1:30 a.m. crash.

Paynter was taken to Riverside Methodist Hospital with head injuries, but is expected to recover.

Investigators identified those killed as 39-year old Eid Badi Shahad and his 31-year old wife Entisa W. Shameed. The children were 16-year old Shuaa Badi, 14-year old Amna Badi, 12-year old Ekbal Badi, and 2-year old Lina Badi. All were pronounced dead at the scene. The couple, which came to America from Iraq three years ago, also has five sons ages 5 through 18.

"We're all used to seeing adults. You see young children, it has an affect because we all have kids. Several of the officers we had to send home early. We've got counseling available for anyone who requested it or we felt needed it," said Oppenheimer.

He expects it to take several weeks before the crash report is completed. Oppenheimer says they do not yet know how fast the police officer was driving.

Several other officers responding to the robbery immediately diverted to the crash scene, according to Upper Arlington Police Officer Heather Galli. She says the suspect forced his way into the McDonald's through a drive-thru window, showed a weapon, and demanded cash. He left with an unknown amount of money.

"This individual is still at large," she said.

The man could face additional charges related to the crash, but Galli says that would be up to the prosecutor to decide.

None of the people killed were wearing a seat belt and a 2-year old was not in a child safety seat.