COLUMBUS, Ohio (WTVN) -- Street closings begin Wednesday night in downtown Columbus in preparation for the Columbus Arts Festival.
The streets below will close at 6 p.m. Wednesday and reopen at 6 a.m. Monday, June 12:
- S. Civic Center Drive /South Second Street from W. Town Street to W. Mound Street
- S. Civic Center Drive from W. Mound Street to W. Main Street
- W. Main Street (W. Rich Street west of the river) from McDowell Street to S. Front Street
- Washington Blvd. from W. Main Street to W. Broad Street
- Cherry Street from S. Front Street to South Second Street
- W. Rich Street (W. Town Street west of the river) from Lucas Street to S. Front Street
- W. Noble Street from South Civic Center Drive to Second Street
- Jewett Street closed at W. Mound Street
- W. Town Street from S. Ludlow Street to S. Civic Center Drive
If you're going to be in the downtown Columbus area during the festival, you're encouraged to be alert for extra pedestrian, bike and motor vehicle traffic.
People going to the Arts Festival can use COTA.
More than 400,000 people are expected in downtown Columbus for this year's festival.
Click here for more information on getting there and getting around.