Ohio State coach Urban Meyer touched on a number of topics on this week's Big Ten teleconference.
- What has enabled quarterback Dwayne Haskins to lead multiple comebacks (against Michigan, TCU, and Penn State)? Meyer said it is his composure and supporting cast.
- Defensive lineman Robert Landers is still battling back from injury, and he therefore did not play his best game against the Nittany Lions. However, he is getting healthier. Plus, he is a spark plug who provides energery, even when he's not 100 percent.
- Asked about Ryan Day, Meyer said he always he's always known he was a good coach, and now Day has developed a strong understanding of the big picture on how a team operates.
- Indiana's energy and defensive scheme stand out to coach Meyer.
- Meyer said he had no update on running back Brian Snead, who has been sidelined for disclipinary reasons.
Hear from Meyer here: