- Urban Meyer, age 54, has dealt with an enlarged congenital arachnoid cyst on his brain for the past 20 years, but which flared up even more notably the past two, causing him severe headaches. He collapsed during the Indiana game this year, and when that caused speculation about his future, he said he wanted to remain at his post "as long as I can." That ended up translating to the Rose Bowl being his final game.
- Where might Ohio State have an edge on Washington and vice versa? Here's what the stats say.
- The top two active coaches in winning percentage are meeting on the gridiron in the Rose Bowl...although one of them won't be an active head coach any more following the contest. Read more about the 105th Rose Bowl with a scouting report of the Huskies here.
- Lori's travel journal from the first day of her trip can be found here.
- Why Ohio State may have to play without two of the offensive linemen who had been starting for them this year.
- Ohio State football coach Urban Meyer and Washington coach Chris Peterson both spoke to reporters New Year's Eve for one final briefing before the Rose Bowl. Here's what we learned from the time they spent with the media.
STILL MORE LINKS!
- Ohio State quarterback Dwayne Haskins was not ready to announce his future plans in the immediate aftermath of their 28-23 Rose Bowl victory over Washington. But he was willing to give the odds that he will return.