Ashville youngster OD's on same medication that killed sister

AKRON, Ohio (WTVN) -- A little girl from Ashville continues her recovery from an apparent overdose in Akron.

Her three-year-old sister died from an apparent overdose on the same medication. 

The mother of two-year old Heavenly Riley says the girl started breathing on her own Wednesday after four days on a ventilator.

Heavenly was rushed to a hospital this past weekend after police say she ingested prescription medication while visiting relatives in Akron.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content

News Radio 610 WTVN · News, Traffic, & Weather - Columbus, OH
Listen Now on iHeartRadio