Hundreds now say Powell Chipotle made them sick

POWELL, Ohio (WTVN) -- Close to 400 people now say they got sick after eating at a Chipotle restaurant in Powell.

One of them has filed suit against the Sawmill Parkway location.

Ron Simon and Associates filed the suit on behalf of their client, who says he got sick after eating at that restaurant. 

The lawsuit seeks around $25,000 in damages.

The Delaware General Health District allowed the restaurant to reopen on Tuesday, but wants to know of any more reports of people getting sick after eating there.

(Photo: Getty Images)

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content