Galion Boy Ingested Meth After Trick-or-Treating

GALION, Ohio (24-7 News)--Galion Police are saying a boy who became ill after eating Halloween candy was found to have ingested methamphetamine.  

Officials released the toxicology report yesterday from a boy who went trick-or-treating on Sunday night and was rushed to the hospital after becoming ill.  

Police say they are not sure if the drugs were laced inside the boy's candy or on a set of plastic vampire teeth he was seen playing with before his illness.  

Parents are reminded they should carefully examine all items their children receive from trick-or-treating especially anything unwrapped or non-edible like rings, bracelets, fake teeth, or toys.

(Photo courtesy ABC-6)

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content