Family of Four Found Dead in Genoa Township Home

GENOA TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WTVN)--A family of four was found dead in their home in Genoa Township Thursday, likely of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Fire crews and EMS responded to the home along Lewis Center Road shortly after 1PM, after a family member dialed 911, calling for a welfare check.

Upon arriving, first responders immediately noticed the high presence of carbon monoxide in the home.

Investigators are still working on how the CO entered the home, and how long the family mat have been exposed.

Three dogs also died.

Genoa Township Police and fire crews responded, along with deputies from the Delaware County Sheriff's Office.

(photo courtesy ABC-6)

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content