Owner, President/CEO and Chairman of the Board for Morris Furniture Co., Inc., dba Morris Home Furnishings, Ashley Furniture HomeStore, the Better Sleep Shop and Morris Outlet and Clearance Center.
• Manages and directs executive leadership and operations of the company.
• During tenure as President since 1991, grew company to approximately 120 million in sales (year ending December 2018).
• He expanded the company from one showroom in Dayton Ohio to nineteen showrooms across Dayton, Columbus, Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky with a centralized state-of-the-art distribution center at the corporate office facility.
• Developed, organized and attracted a top professional management team.
• Developed strategic positioning plan to grow business.
• In 2008 the company was selected as the National Home Furnishings Retailer of the Year. In 2017, his company was ranked as the 63th “Top 100” Retailer by Furniture Today Magazine.
Larry is married to Marilyn Lieberman Klaben. Marilyn and Larry have three children, Max, Sara and Jeremy each married. Larry is the proud grandfather of Mia, Sofia, Oren and Idan.
Larry has been involved with several arts organizations in the Dayton, Ohio including Culture Works and The Human Race Theatre. In the 1970’s, while Larry attended WSU, he volunteered as a member of Springfield Arts Council in Springfield, Ohio.
Facebook: @morrishomefurn https://www.facebook.com/morrishomefurn/
Twitter: @morrishomefurn https://twitter.com/MorrisHomeFurn